CDL-A License Required
Are you interested in driving for and leading the Corrigan team? Corrigan Moving is always searching for talented and dedicated individuals who can help us continue to raise the bar.
Corrigan Moving is looking to hire qualified and experienced Local CDL-A Driver / Supervisors. Applicants should be familiar with household and commercial goods loading, be able to manage a moving crew and have a valid CDL-A license. You also must be able to maintain high quality, low claims, and high safety scores.
Corrigan Moving is a professional, full service moving company and warehouse storage company located in Grand Rapids. We offer local, intrastate, interstate, and international moving services along with corporate and commercial relocation, and warehouse facilities for both short- and long-term storage of goods.
As a Local CDL-A Driver / Supervisor you will use a tractor trailer, and/or straight truck to load, transport and deliver commercial or household goods. Positions handle residential and commercial customers and shipments for Corrigan Moving.
Qualifications for Local CDL-A Driver / Supervisor:
- Class “A” CDL License with airbrake endorsement.
- Prior moving company experience is preferred.
- Experience supervising a crew.
- Must pass a DOT physical.
- 1+ years of experience driving with a commercial license.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. repeatedly and on a regular basis.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug test.
Duties and responsibilities for Local CDL-A Driver / Supervisor:
- Responsible for handling, loading, and transport of household or commercial goods from origin to destination.
- Manages workers in loading and unloading goods, material, and equipment.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Responsible for maintaining clean, safe, operating condition of assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Complies with drug-free workplace initiatives.
- Responsible for accurate and complete transactions on all paperwork; securing signatures, collection of payment, and communicating to completion.
- Submits paperwork to Dispatchers to validate crew man-hours and report any incidents.
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision Available
- 401 (k) available
- Paid Time Off
- Home Daily